However, just for fun I thought I would tell you about some of the more interesting jobs I have had, in between and around bringing up my children.
- I worked for a Japanese Oil Company. On any occasion when a mistake was made we had to go and bow to the person it affected, and then apologise!
- I was PA to an Aerospace Projects Manager at Schlumberger and occasionally worked away from the office at air shows, exhibitions and the like.
- I worked for a military helicopter 'salesman' in Abu Dhabi. I always had the feeling that there were 'hidden' deals going on there.
- I was secretary at a private Radiology Clinic in Dubai, very few of the patients spoke English and I only had basic Arabic. It made for some very interesting situations.
- I worked at a 'Clap Clinic' as secretary. That was a brilliant job - off-duty NHS staff know how to have a good party.
To round off, here is a selection of the really bad hairdo's I have had over the years.
I am booked to have my hair cut next week. Eeek. The trauma. Will it be a good cut, will she be gentle and do as I ask, or will I have to wear a paper bag over my head for a couple of weeks until it grows. Looking at these photos the evidence is there before my eyes... I should have worn the bag more often.
Ooops. How did that last one get in there?
It is Owl Wood himself. Yes, he was a baby too! Amazing! He wasn't always smiling either!!