PEAR TREE LOG

pear tree log: I started this blog to keep my younger son, Jonny, in touch with life in Lincolnshire, while he spent a year working in China. That year turned into five! Now he is home and training to become a physics teacher. This is simply a patchwork quilt of some of the things I enjoy - life in rural Lincolnshire, our animals, friends, architecture, books, the gardens, and things of passing interest.



Thursday 9 February 2012

Note for Jonny

Jonny, I've just heard that you are safely back in China.  I'll keep watching out for all those photographs which you promised me - hint, hint.  I know you'll be busy getting back into the swing of teaching again, but I'll be watching out for either an email or a posting on your blog.


All is well at home.  Francesca is doing really well and than Harry was.  Davina is fine, really enjoying having her time at home with the baby.


Harry loves Frankie - but it is funny to see how he works through any little problems by using Toby.  Some days he loves him, some days he wants to exclude him, or tells him off.  Toby just adores him, whatever he says!  


Must dash - we are heading off into Alford.


Love,


Mum
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.