PEAR TREE LOG

pear tree log: I started this blog to keep my younger son, Jonny, in touch with life in Lincolnshire, while he spent a year working in China. That year turned into five! Now he is home and training to become a physics teacher. This is simply a patchwork quilt of some of the things I enjoy - life in rural Lincolnshire, our animals, friends, architecture, books, the gardens, and things of passing interest.



Monday 1 June 2015

Blog Theft

I was about to do some more work on a post about a former
Belleau resident.
In the course of my research
I found that someone 
has taken several of my old Pear Tree Log posts, 
complete with words and pictures, 
and has posted them as their own.

I am easy-going
but some things make me cross.
This is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.